Yard Services Operative
Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Operative to join out Yard & Transport team. The purpose of the role is to operate within the company’s precast yard, carrying out all necessary tasks such as operating a forklift to remove the finished products from factories, stacking products neatly in the yard areas as per the planned layout, providing customer service to customers and loading their vehicle/trailer with purchased products, loading lorries with products for larger orders and general housekeeping duties. The successful candidate will be part of a wider yard, transport, and installation team.
Working hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours per week
30 days holidays
On site car parking
Cycle to work scheme
Company sick pay
Private healthcare scheme
AXA Insurance Discount
Life insurance policy
Hours of work: Hours will be variable between 32 – 48 hours per week as needed. Standard hours of work will be Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm however flexibility to work overtime and/or Saturdays as necessary is essential.
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an outdoor environment.
- Understanding of Health & Safety at work.
- Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
- Good customer service skills.
- A strong understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Previous work experience in related projects.
- CSR / First Aid / Fire Warden Training
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st March 2023 @5pm
Please visit our website www.moore-concrete.com/career to apply for this vacancy
Moore Concrete is an Investors in People Company and Equal Opportunities Employer