Works Control Manager (12 Month FTC)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- The purpose of this role is to manage and develop a high performing Centre based team to carry out work in an effective and efficient manner.
- Lead and support a team to achieve the business goals of the Circet Operations Centre in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Coach and support team members through regular engagement to ensure compliance with AFS/MIS and all Back-office processes and standards.
- Managing Performance
- Communicate effectively through regular staff engagement
- Proactively manage work performance at team and individual level
- Gain participation and involvement of team members towards team and company objectives
- Implement procedures and processes and ensure these are complied with
- Assess training requirements across all aspects of admin role and arrange appropriate training through Contract Support Manager.
- Foster a culture in the Centre where health & safety is considered a core value in the team.
- Fully support the rollout of KPIs across all Centre staff and promote a performance management ethos within the team.
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered within the agreed timescales, in line with the Program Plan
- Responsible to take information from the field to update and maintain the Management Information System (MIS)
- Provide status reporting
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet and client’s, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas
- Issue work orders to Project Managers/Front Line Managers, ensuring they are agreed, acted upon, traced and managed to the successful required outcomes
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Process & analyze costs and sales onto the Management Information System (MIS)
- Submit deviation from estimate’s on AFS & MIS and supply the appropriate explanation for each to the client
- Provide support and answer queries to Sub-Contractors regarding payments and completed works.
- Experience; Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will have:
- One-year proven experience in an administration role
- Proven experience of working within a project life cycle
- A good understanding and some practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- An understanding of financial reporting (P&L)
- A good understanding of project governance and control
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel