Works Co-Ordinator X5
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
These duties pertain to the geography to which they are aligned (e.g. Scotland).
The Work Coordinator will work with an important set of stakeholders in the undertaking of their duties. These include:
The Head of Production – the Work Coordinator will report into the Head of Production and these roles will work closely together for the purpose of delivering the plan, and for the purpose of escalating issues
Production Planner – for the management of Plan volumes into the Schedule, and the agreement of any actions required to support changes to the Schedule (e.g. in-fill work, etc.)
Contracts and Project Managers – for the purpose of jeopardy managing, escalations and agreeing actions to resolve any on the day issues.
External advisors who support the function.
- Proactively maintain a high degree of knowledge of Circet’s products it supports along with a good knowledge of the provision and repair process.
- Problem solving skills and think independently about solutions to problems
- People who are computer literate is essential.
- Able to make quick decisions based on factual information presented by our systems
- Supports the manager to drive forward the targeted objectives of the team
- Ensuring Circet achieves min services levels with the work areas being set up optimally which field stakeholders will confirm.
- Committed to keeping Circet field teams accurately and proactively informed.
- Use the correct working practices as detailed in training courses, process documents and job instructions.
- You’re a real team player – If you spot something that could be better, tell your manager and your peers to share best practise. You’ll also support your peers when their workload is busier than yours to drive your own and your team’s performance.
- Demonstrate a good level of systems competency.
- Able to prioritise well and good time management.
- Understanding of Circet products and service commitments.
- Soft Skills – able to interact with operational work force and managers on the phone.
- Good written communication and call handling capability.
- A truly customer focused mind-set.