Welder (Night Shift)
PERMANENT Welders (Night Shift) required with our client Wrightbus based in Galgorm, Ballymena
Industrial Temps are excited to continue working in partnership with our client Wrightbus, Ballymena.
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bambford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Salary: £34,165 Per Annum
Pay Rate: £17.29 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Working hours: Night Shift
1 -2 Weeks training on Day shift
Full time, Permanent positions
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
– Time Served Welder or Coded Welder in MIG Welding OR Ability to obtain Coded Welding certificate in MIG Welding
– 3 Years exp in MIG Welding and ability to obtain Coded Welding certificate in MIG Welding
– Extensive experience as a metal fabricator within an engineering environment.
– Can read and understand engineering weldment drawings
– Fully capable of working with jigs, fixtures and hand build fabrications to high standard of accuracy
– Working knowledge of welding machine settings, Gas flows and amperage usage on various materials.
– Able to change reels and torch components. Able to trouble shoot welding problems
– Health and Safety Knowledge
– Able to fabricate complex metal assemblies from engineering drawings.
– Able to produce vertical & overhead welds to consistently high standard.
– Good communication skills and good team working ability
– Willing to undertake training as required and provide training as required
– Flexible and adaptable
– Able and willing to work overtime when required.
– Able and willing to work shift patterns and travel if needed
– GCSE or equivalent (2 at Grade C or above)
– Engineering qualification or Experience of TIG welding
– Aluminium or stainless within an Engineering Environment
– Able to operate cranes and rotators
– Responsible for Identifying parts/weldment’s; jigs and fixture types to enable you to complete the welding process of all metal assemblies to the required standards.
– Responsible for the proper handling of machines product and tooling at all times.
– Responsible for ensuring shut down off all welding equipment and gas connection at the end of your shift.
– Responsible for producing components to the Wright bus Quality Standard producing parts on time.
– Responsible for clocking and recording jobs and quantities produced.
– Responsible for carrying out the operator maintenance requirements for the machine and the tooling.
– Responsible for highlighting any faults or damage to the machine and its tooling
– Ensure all workstation hand tools are repositioned in the tool cabinet by the end of your shift