T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Waste Coordinator (Job Ref: 24N/ADVE)
Randox Laboratories currently wishes to recruit an organised and highly motivated individual to join a growing team in the position of Waste Coordinator. This position will be based in Crumlin and will require the successful applicant to have a fork-lift licence.
- To communicate with company departments with reference to the collection of waste streams.
- To collect, weigh if required and segregate waste streams maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
- When required to transport waste collections to the allocated collection point.
- To manage waste streams as required.
- To identify and label waste.
- To complete waste transfer notes in terms of listing quantities and types of waste collected.
- To coordinate with waste or recycling carriers with respect to waste collections ensuring paperwork is signed and collected.
- To stocktake waste collected.
- To operate and maintain cardboard/plastic baler.
- To adhere to the company Health and Safety policy and the Environmental Policy.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently & as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Physically fit, capable of working accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Able to plan and organise work schedules and priorities
- Team player, capable of working effectively with other departments
- Computer Literate
- Be able to drive a forklift truck
- CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE.
- Previous waste management experience.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer