Warehouse Operative (Part Time)
We require Part time Warehouse Operatives/ Voice Pickers for our client, Wincanton, the largest British logistics firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands.
Dayshift: £11.21 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Saturday and Sunday – Dayshift: 12pm – 8pm (Must be flexible to complete Monday – Wednesday on the first week for training purposes)
Hours Per Week: 16- 24 hours per week
Job Type: Part time, ongoing
– Previous experience in a Picking / Packing role is essential
– Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
– Have good communication skills
– Be fully flexible and adaptable
– Working in a Chilled Environment Picking and Packing orders
– Pulling orders according to electronic voice command issued by voice prompt software.
– Picking items from warehouse and packing orders, properly and carefully
– Working within a fast paced environment
– Working as a Valued member of a team and also independently
These Warehouse/ Voice Picker positions are in Larne, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Danielle.email@example.com or call 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Danielle.