T: + 44 (0)28 3026 4435
Applications are invited for the position of warehouse operative within the Norbrook Carnbane warehouse. The successful candidate will assist in the day to day tasks within the warehouse.
- Receiving, checking, and locating of packaging components.
- Loading/offloading of trailers in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensuring temperature monitors are applied as and when required to outgoing loads.
- The use of a multitude of forklift trucks.
- Ensure documentation is completed to GMP standard, demonstrating understanding of all documentation within the department.
- Ensuring the area is GMP compliant at all times.
- Ensure the competent handover between shifts.
- Responsible for adhering to all relevant Health & safety procedures at all times and highlighting potential risks
- Assisting in warehouse duties and organisation of the department.
- Complete daily safety checks on Fork lift trucks, dock levellers and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability and confidence to take part in bi-annual stock takes.
- Work compliantly in accordance with internal monitoring and external regulatory inspectors.
- Maintaining stock levels of core components in order to meet scheduling requirements.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by management
Applicants must therefore demonstrate the following essential criteria on their application form in order to be considered:
- 3 years’ relevant experience working within a warehouse environment or GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Hold a valid reach OR counterbalance truck license
- Flexible to work shifts including weekends, if necessary.
- Ability to work well within a team.
Due to the nature of the role preference will be given to applicants demonstrating the following desirable criteria:
- Hold a valid Pivot Steer License.
Duration: Full time, Permanent
- Applicants should be able to provide proof that they have a right to work in the UK at the time of their application. Applicants who are unable to provide this proof will not be considered.
- We regret that applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Free life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- 32 days annual leave
- Wedding leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee well-being initiatives
- Employee assistance programme
- On-site free parking
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- WeCare programme – supporting the local community
- Employee perks scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Career development opportunities
Norbrook Laboratories Limited employs a workforce with members of all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit. In accordance with our equal opportunities policy, we would particularly like to welcome applicants from the Protestant community.