We are seeking a VMU Operative, for our client Allied Bakeries in Belfast.
The VMU Operative will be required to carry out safe and effective vehicle and equipment checks and adjustments as well as other duties where required.
Allied Bakeries is a national UK bakery based at the very heart of communities across the UK.
Allied Bakeries commitment to quality, service and partnership means they supply many of the UK's leading supermarkets with well known brands as well as being trusted to supply supermarket own-label bakery ranges.
Pay Rate: £12.32 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary (Potential to become permanent)
– Vehicle washing (external and internal)
– Vehicle & Equipment fluid level checks and adjustments
– General workshop/Site maintenance/Cleaning duties
– Driving duties (dependent on licence category)
– Organisational stock duties
– Valid Category C Licence
– Good interpersonal and communications skills
– Customer focused
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Enhanced holiday entitlement
– Pension Scheme with Life Assurance, starting at 4% matched by the business up to 10%
– Extra Slice’ scheme which provides great savings for more than 500 business/outlets including Tesco, Sainsbury, M&S & Curry's plus healthcare, gym discounts and holidays.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Free car parking
This VMU Operative role is in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Kinga.McVeigh@industrialtemps.com or contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Kinga.