T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Visual Inspector – (Job ref: 22N/VIIN)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual to join our growing Manufacturing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all incoming raw materials are visually inspected and conform to Randox specifications. This position will be based at our Randox Site 4, which is just outside Crumlin.
As Visual Inspector, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• The visual inspection of incoming raw materials.
• The following of quality control procedures in accordance with Raw Material QC Test Instruction Sheets.
• The QC inspection of raw materials using the company stock control system.
• The rejection and quarantine of raw materials which do not comply to QC inspection criteria.
• The accurate maintenance of quality control records.
• The routine maintenance and calibration of relevant analytical equipment.
• Participation in internal and external audits.
• May also be required to assist in other areas as and when required.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
• Previous experience of working in a quality control role.
• Good numeric skills.
• Confidence in using a computer and experience in the use of relevant Microsoft Office packages.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.