Vehicle Installation Electrician
Industrial Temps are seeking 10x Permanent Vehicle Installation Electrician with our client Wrightbus, Ballymena.
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Salary: £30,667 Per Annum
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
– Fully time served automotive, domestic or industrial electrician.
– Literate and numerate.
– Experienced electricians, capable of working on systems up to 600V AC or DC
– Capable of reading wiring diagrams.
– Experience of routing and connection of various cable types
– Demonstrate basic fault-finding techniques.
– Health and Safety knowledge
– Proven ability to work as part of a team.
– Ability to work on own initiative.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Flexible and adaptable
– City & Guilds Craft Certificate/NVQ in Electrical or equivalent.
– Undertaken Health and Safety training courses.
– Extensive experience of vehicle electrical systems within an automotive environment.
– Knowledge of wiring harness manufacture.
– Knowledge of multiplex electrical systems and diagnostics.
– Experience of PLC systems.
– Experience of AC/DC electrical systems up to 1000v.
– Experience of CAN communications networks.
– Responsible for the compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
– To ensure that work carried out is to the Wrightbus agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs and procedures are complied with.
– Responsible for ensuring that the vehicle electrical control system is installed to the specification requirements as detailed by the relevant documentation.
– Responsible for the installation and modification of vehicle wiring harnesses and components as detailed in the contract build documentation.
– Responsible for the termination of various automotive and high voltage connections up to 800V AC or DC.
This Vehicle Installation Electrician position is in Galgorm, Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com