We are a digital insurance software development company working with some of the biggest insurers in the global market. Our passionate team of developers thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment and believe in a learning culture to achieve career goals whilst enjoying the benefits the company offers.
We have an exciting new inhouse UI UX position available. You will work across our multiple products such as its4women, Boxymo & GetSetGo. Our recent GetSetGo product launched in 2021 promoting our new online insurance product.
Our systems are developed to give customers the best possible online experience from purchasing insurance right the way through to developing customer loyalty and engagement programmes.
UI UX Designer
We are a rapidly growing InsureTech business supplying SaaS products to Tier 1 insurance companies across Europe and are looking for an experienced frontend engineer who has extensive experience in developing user experience flows and web front ends working closely with developers, designers, and stakeholders to bring complex websites and purchase flows to life.
As the UI UX Designer we expect you to demonstrate exceptional UX sensibility, keen eye for detail and an ability to build fluid, contemporary front-ends for our extensive range of customer facing and backend user interfaces.
If you have experience with AngularJS, Typescript and love working on new UIs as well as being happy maintaining our existing jQuery based interfaces, we would love to hear from you.
DotSys Limited is part of the MCL InsureTech group.
- Bachelor’s degree in design (similar field) or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience with Typescript, Angular and other front-end frameworks
- A keen eye for design and ability to translate ideas to reality
- Practical experience using tools such as Figma to produce mockups
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Responsive Design, APIs
- Experience with GIT (forking, branching, merging)
- Experience designing, developing and consuming secure REST APIs
- Experience of testing frameworks for UIs
- Experience with App Development a bonus
- Flexible working hours (37.5 hours per week) core hours are between 10am-4pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 10am – 3pm
- 36 days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Continuous training and personal development
- Free car parking
- Hybrid model of office/remote working
- Private Health Care
- Life assurance – death in service benefit
- Employees receive discount on their insurance policies purchased through the Company