T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Training Specialist (Job Ref: 22N/TSRA)
Randox is currently looking to recruit Trainers to join the Training Team. These newly created positions will participate in the onboarding process for new staff.
Reporting to the Training Manager the Training Specialists will be involved in:
- The learning and training of new sales staff and distributor staff on the Randox product portfolio.
- Creation of training material to aid in training sessions of subject specific areas for both in-person and e-learning platforms.
- Acting as a positive 1st point of contact for new staff joining the business.
- The preparation and delivery of formal training sessions for new scientific staff to ensure understanding of products, sales processes, and basic scientific terminology.
- Liaise with Lab Managers to develop scientific training in line with current procedures.
- 2.1 or above in a third level qualification in a busines/science related discipline.
- A positive attitude.
- A willingness to travel.
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A strong drive and work ethic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to learn new information quickly and create effective training material.
- Previous experience in a research or clinical testing laboratory.
- Previous experience sales experience.
- Previous experience mentoring/teaching.
- Previous experience using a Learning Management System and a content creation platform.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer