T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator to compliment our existing team.
Responsibilities as Training Coordinator include:
- Work with resource & hiring managers to keep everyone updated
- You will be the ssupport for all key ramp-up’s for all D/L (N&S)
- Send out information packs to each new recruit
- Email out induction forms with set return deadline dates
- Help & support with induction forms completions
- Capture PPE sizes & rise order
- Sort out hire cars for training where needed
- Book any hotels requested
- Book DL & 3rd party training as per schedules
Experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Construction / Civil Engineering environment would be advantageous.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude