T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Training Administrator (Job Ref: 22N/TADM)
We require a highly motivated Administrator to work in our Training Department. The role will involve the overseeing administration and promotion of online training to distributor sales staff as well as Randox staff. The successful applicant will maintain reports on training completed and required by all staff groups.
This role is based at our Science Park in Antrim.
The successful candidate must possess:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Good computer skills & fast and accurate typing
• A high standard of general education or work experience in a similar role
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. Now is your chance to be part of this strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer