Trainee Credit Controller
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
PRESTIGE UNDERWRITING SERVICES LTD
JOB TITLE: Trainee Credit Control/Broker Accounts
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
The trainee credit controller is responsible for minimising outstanding debt while ensuring credit control policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly. Full training will be provided.
Aims and Objectives
- Taking a proactive role in the managing and collecting of broker accounts within GB and ROI.
- Ensuring timely payment of debts.
- Issue monthly statements to brokers.
- Take broker calls regarding finance, queries and debt.
- Liaise with underwriters on a regular basis in respect of queries.
- Reconcile accounts and run monthly system reports.
- Assist with the auditing of debt reports
- Ensure adherence to all company policies to include health and safety procedures and report any issues as arising.
- Ensure that professional integrity meets Company standards at all times.
- Any other duties that can reasonable be requested by the Manager, Directors or representatives’ acting on behalf of and with the permission of the Manager/ Directors.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.,
- Holidays begin on 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
- The post-holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary.