Traffic Management Operative
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the TM operative will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and removal of all site-based traffic management activities.
Working within Saorflow to deliver Temporary Traffic Management.
- Competent/adequately qualified for the installation, maintenance & removal of all complex traffic management schemes in both the urban, rural & high-speed roads network.
- Attend regular site meetings with clients, local authorities, interested 3rd parties.
- Survey traffic management schemes to assist in production of TM plans, taking all associated risks, traffic counts into consideration.
- Carry out regular site paperwork & audits.
- Assist Operations Manager & Supervisors in day-to-day duties.
- Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask while adapting to ever changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a traffic management environment.
- Adequately trained with qualifications for the implementation of temporary traffic management.
Full driving license.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced/quick turnaround environment.
- Signing, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks and/or High-speed roads TM training.
- Open availability.
- Trailer towing license.