Temporary, Full Time Dispenser
T: 02890 247 333
We have an excellent opportunity for a Temporary, Full Time Dispenser to work in our Newtownards Road, Bangor branch. Working 40 hours per week, between 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.30pm Saturday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy