Technical Services Advisor
T: 028 2826 0766
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Technical Services Advisor to join our busy Technical team! Working alongside our Technical Director you will support and provide a first-class customer service to our internal and external customers.
This role is diverse covering all areas of issuing project quotations, specifications, drawings, and calculations for our external wall insulation and render systems to our customers.
- Create and issue project quotations, specifications, AutoCAD drawings, U-value and interstitial condensation calculations to customers and clients according to policy.
- Advise customers on technical specification and pricing enquiries, through in-depth knowledge of our external wall insulation and render systems
- Provide NBS technical specifications and system quotations for K System products
- Manage incoming technical and pricing queries in a timely manner and ensure the customer is well informed about their query progression delivering query resolution when required
- Support projects with creating AutoCAD details as well as assisting the K Systems technical team with the maintenance of the standard AutoCAD detail portfolio
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with customers to facilitate business and customer needs
- Technically support the K Systems Area Sales Managers to deliver industry leading customer service
- Work with Site Teams to support additional detailing as required for specific projects
- Embrace company led changes and continuous improvements
- Ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team, providing excellent customer care in an efficient manner
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with external, specifiers through technical excellence.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant construction and product legislation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all legislative requirements in particular Building Regulations, BBA Approvals and British Standards in the UK.
- Continue to develop a clear understanding of future market trends, industry and competitor developments.
- Keep up to date with new and relevant software updates.
- Continually demonstrate commitment to the company values, adhering to all policies and procedures in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the Quality and Health & Safety management system