Team Leader (South Belfast)
T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Job Ref 23-244-TL-SBLO-WEB
Job Role Team Leader
Location Ardkeen, 86 Malborough Park North, Belfast BT9 6AS.
Salary £11.88 per hour plus sleep in payment.
Additional Hours: £14.00 per hour
Sleep in Payment £34.23
Hours 30 hours plus sleep ins
Team Leaders must be available to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis, including sleep-ins.
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling up to £500, paid throughout your first year of service. Ts&Cs Apply.
At South Belfast Living Options we provide support and care to adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, Physical or Learning Disability, Sensory or Neurological Disability. Service Users are supported over two schemes. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
As part of the Living Options services, the Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards. They will:
Ensure that NIHE "Supporting People" contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained.
Support the Registered Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
Support the Registered Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support.
Support with the management budgets and resources effectively.
Mentor and supervise the Support Team.
- Annual Leave 6.4 weeks days pro rata in each leave year (inclusive of statutory days). This increases to 7.4 weeks after 5 years’ service and 7.8 weeks after 10 years’ service.
- Annual incremental pay increases on agreed salary scale.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay that increases with service, up to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay after 5 years’.
- Free car parking as well as tea and coffee.
- Paid annual NISCC registration fees (Cost reimbursed by Cedar).
- Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Enhanced rate of pay for working on statutory days.
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support.
- Westfield Healthcare cashback scheme.
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
- 1 in 3 weekends off
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is equivalent
- Two years’ previous experience in a social care setting providing support/care.
- Working knowledge of the needs of people with physical, sensory, brain injury or learning disabilities.
- High level of competency in IT to include Microsoft Office packages.
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 6th October 2023 at 10am
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER