Team Leader (Respite)
T: (028) 9046 1834
Croft Communities is recruiting the following permanent position.
Job Role: Team Leader
Location: Croft Lodge (Croft Communities, 71 Bloomfield Rd
Bangor, BT20 4UR)
Salary: £11.88 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week. (Flexibility is required to ensure the needs of the
service. Working patters can be discussed).
Closing Date: 18th December 2023 at 9am
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling £500: The bonus will be £250 on successful completion of 6 months’ service and a further £250 on the first anniversary totalling £500.
Croft Communities provide residential support to adults with learning disabilities. The Team Leader is part of the management team at Croft Communities and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Residential Care Home Minimum Standards (2011)
Croft Lodge provides short term respite care for up to a maximum of seven residents.
Team Leaders will carry out the following;
They will support the Registered Manager to develop and implement personalised care plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
They will support the Registered Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care.
The role requires participation in the delivery of person-centred care, including personal care and promotion of a team approach at all times with positive and constructive working relationships for the benefit of the service user.
Team leaders will also support with the management of budgets and resources effectively.
The team leader will mentor and supervise the Support team.
Team leaders must be available to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis, including waking night cover.
- Annual Leave 6.4 weeks in each leave year (inclusive of public and bank holidays). This increases with length of service, up to 33 days per year.
- Paid breaks
- Tea and coffee available
- Paid annual NISCC registration fees
- Commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF qualifications.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution
- Occupational Sick Pay (20 days full pay after 2 years’ service)
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care or relevant equivalent.
- Two years previous experience in a social care setting providing support/care.
- Working knowledge of learning disabilities and associated needs.
- Effective Communication and IT skills.
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER