Support Worker – Full Time, Permanent – Belfast
T: DePaul ROI Office 00353 1453 7111/ NI Office 02890 647755
Support Worker – Stella Maris – Belfast
Contract: Permanent Full Time – 35 hours per week – rota based
Salary: £11.78 per hour / £21,221.48 per annum
Location: 28-34 Garmoyle Street Belfast, BT15 1DY
Stella Maris operates on a 24-7 basis (split between day and night support teams), it is a low threshold service working with people who have a long history of street drinking and homelessness, some of whom do not wish to cease drinking. The project delivers services based on the principles of harm reduction. The project provides in-house catering for all residents.
- Enhanced Annual Leave – 35 days per year, increasing as your length of service increases
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company maternity & paternity pay
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Health Cash Back & Rewards Plan
- Christmas Savers club
- Plus, many opportunities to learn and develop within the organisation
You'll support the effective day to day running of the service and undertake daily reception and building management tasks, support service users in their transition into the service, to use the service effectively. You will support the Case Workers to deliver bespoke personalised support plans to clients, including the delivery of activities.
Our Job Description is attached and we do have some essential criteria you’ll need to meet for this role:
- 3 GCSE’s A-C to include Maths and English or equivalent
- 1 year paid relevant work experience or 2 years relevant volunteering experience
- Ability to work on a rota basis (7 days week – mornings, evenings, weekends)
Closing date for applications: 14th December 2023 @ 10am
Dependent on the number of applications, we may contact applicants before the closing date. Please check your spam/junk folders.