T: (028) 9066 6188
Croft Communities are seeking to recruit
Support Workers – Supported Living
Croft Communities provide Supported Living support to adults with learning disabilities. The Support Worker is part of the Croft Communities team and the main purpose of their role is to provide care and support to service users with a learning disability to enable them to live happy and fulfilled lives reaching their full potential within their local community.
The Support Worker would assist service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
The role requires participation in the delivery of person-centred care, including personal care and promotion of a team approach at all times with positive and constructive working relationships for the benefit of the service user.
Support Workers are required to work flexibly and be available to work unsocial hours and public holidays on a rotational basis.
Hours: 20 – 35 hours per week (Part time and full time contract available)
Salary: £9.55 per hour & sleep in rate (£50.00 per sleep in)
Location: 71 Bloomfield Rd, Bangor BT20 4UR
- Annual Leave 5.6 weeks in each leave year (inclusive of public and bank holidays). This increases with length of service, up to 33 days per year.
- Paid breaks
- Tea and coffee available
- Paid annual NISCC registration fees
- Commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF qualifications.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution
- Occupational Sick Pay (20 days full pay after 2 years’ service)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
- Interest in working with people in a care environment.
- Effective Numeracy & Literacy
Closing Date: 10th October 2022 at 23:59
CROFT COMMUNITIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER