T: 028 2766 6880
Roles available at various locations across Northern Ireland including: Ballycastle, Ballymoney, Ballymena, Ballyclare, Greenisland, Belfast and Lisburn
Flexible contracts for part-time, full-time and relief shifts, including night shifts
Competitive rate of pay with starting salary of £10.60 – £11.20per hour, (£20,450 – £21,608 per annum) with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
Triangle is a well-established care and support provider providing supported living for individuals with a learning disability predominately in the Northern and Belfast Trust areas. We also have one service for older people based in Greenisland. Our support assistants provide an outstanding level of care and support to enable our service users to lead as full and integrated life within their community.
If you’re looking for a role where you will feel proud of the difference you can make to brighten the lives of others every day, we’d love to hear from you.