Supervisor, Accommodation and Cleaning
Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
Mount Charles Ireland is looking for experienced Supervisors (x4 positions) to join its Accommodation and Cleaning team and work on its contract for the Clink i Lár Hostel, Abbey St. Dublin. You will report directly to the head Housekeeping Manager/Deputy Head Housekeeper and will have responsibility for the operation and supervision of any units that fall within your designated span of control.
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then we have a role for you!
- 40 Hours per week
- 5 days out of 7 days
- 30 days' Paid Holidays (pro-rata)
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Enhanced pay rate of €18.00 per hour for Sunday working
The Role: (Job Spec attached)
- Contract Auditing – (Carry out Quality Audits as per schedule and per company policy)
- Ensure daily standards in accommodation and cleaning are of a consistent high quality.
- Client Contact – (Meet with Clients as per schedule – Complete client contact sheet)
- Machine Repairs – (Must complete machine Repair report and send to central admin)
- Stock Ordering – (Through Central Admin from Cleaning orders)
- Full compliance with COSHH and colour coding.
- A fully flexible approach is needed.
- Ability to foster excellent working relationship with all team members
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE