T: +353 (1) 457 5000
The Streetworks Manager will lead a team in the successful management of NISRANs and TTROs across various contracts and projects in N. Ireland. The team will focus on delivering to NISRANs KPIs, on the validation, submission, closing and maintaining of Symology notices and Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (TTRO’s). The Streetworks Manager will also be responsible for other key functions within the Licencing department – Safe Dig prints, Validations, Construction Job Pack creation.
- Ensuring all jobs are validated following agreed processes and in a timely manner.
- Management and Co-Ordination of NISRANs and Symology to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring all required information is collated for submission of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (TTRO’s) to Local Authorities.
- Manage and maintain TTRO process from start to finish.
- Lead team to effectively manage, document and co-ordinate NISRANS defects with the noticing and Operations teams.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Management Information System (MIS), AFS, Symology.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within KN, our clients and Local Authorities, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
- Lead by example in standard for Roadwork Guarding by completing agreed KPI for on-site Auditing
- Provide weekly reports across all work streams.
- Manage the issuing of up to date/accurate safe dig (utility) prints to Operational teams
- Management, and co-ordination of noticing, delivering to all NISRANs KPI’s.
- Responsible for effectively managing handover submissions i.e. as-built drawings (A55) and reinstatement registration (P4) documentation, and update records on MIS.
- Ensure fluidity of work for Operational Teams.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff.
- Lead in coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Monitor notices/permits to ensure KPIs are adhered to
- Create, maintain, and deliver high quality project documentation.
- Resolve technical issues from field (noticing/TTRO related).
- Implement and support business change initiatives, achieving appropriate performance levels
- Ensure all A/L, S/L are managed in accordance with HR policies and all relevant systems updated accordingly
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are observed and promote a zero-defect culture.
- Develop team skills to meet business needs
- Drive strong management processes through regular team meetings focussed on continuous improvements and a strong focus on maintaining a positive cash position for the business
Knowledge; Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Managerial experience
- Experience in “Streetworks” noticing and TTRO processes
- Knowledge and understanding of NISRANs KPIs
- An understanding and practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- An understanding of project governance and control
- Knowledge of Utility infrastructure build programs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience using Symology
- Experience co-ordinating works with 3rd parties (i.e. Local Authority, 3rd party contractors)
- Experience and knowledge of Utility Safe Dig Prints