Streetworks and compliance Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are looking for an experienced Street works Compliance Manager to provide on the ground and back office support to the Street works team to ensure suppliers and direct staff are fully compliant whilst carrying out their work in line with Local Authority requirements
Responsibilities as Street works Compliance Manager
- Ensuring all crews are fully compliant in relation to all NISRANS Code of Practices; Signing-Lighting-Guarding (SLG), Excavation and Reinstatement, Symology
- Ensuring technicians and managers are fully aware of their responsibilities and that they are coached accordingly in relation to NISRANs, SLG
- Auditing of excavation and reinstatement works, sore sampling, clegg testing
- Maintaining a core sample/clegg test register
- Undertake Root Cause Analysis, implement and Monitor Enhancement Plans
- Provide regular reports to management team, clients and stakeholders
Experience and knowledge required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with accurate recording of detail.
- Demonstrate proven track record in the management of NISRANs/SLG
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills with key stake
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues