We are seeking Spray Painters for our client Wrightbus in Galgorm. Wrightbus is a leading manufacturer in the transportation industry with innovation and unwavering commitment.
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the assembly and manufacture of detailed and major parts for the production assembly line, ensuring all parts are assembled and fitted is in accordance with the customer specification and Wrightbus quality standards.
Job Type: Permanent, full time positions
Day Shift: £14.98 Per Hour
Night Shift: £18.50 Per Hour
Week 1: Monday to Wednesday 6.00pm – 6.00am (Night Shift)
Week 2: Monday to Wednesday 6.00am – 6.00pm and Thursday 6am – 1pm. (Thursday is paid at 1.5)
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
– Time served Spray Painter
– Experience of Spray Painting with preparation knowledge
– Knowledge of clear over base 2 pack paint
– Repairs to minor damage
– Health and Safety Knowledge
– Good communication skills
– Good team working ability
– Willing to undertake training as required
– Willing to provide training as require
– Flexible and adaptable
– Good attendance and Timekeeping
– Good disciplinary record
– Able and willing to work overtime when required.
– Experience in commercial or car industry
– Knowledge of templates and marking out vehicles
– Responsible for the compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
– To ensure that work carried out is to the agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs and procedures are complied with.
– Responsible for marking out and spraying of Basecoat and Direct gloss colours.
– Responsible for the final finishing – Touch up repairs and Small paint repairs required at the latter stages before delivery.
– Ability to interpret paint drawings.
– Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacture or fitting process.
– To participate actively in continuous improvement teams.
– Must be prepared to work overtime when requested by management
– Undertake any training or retraining associated with the post, or introduction of new working practices or engineering changes including the training of others
This Spray Painter position is in the Ballymena area, Northern Ireland.
If interested, please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com