Spine Gang (1 Crew Lead, 2 Operatives)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the below,
- Accurate reporting of Spine Build progress to Spine Project Team daily.
- Producing B2B and A55s when required.
- Using the correct system to provide evidence of work completed, so it is time and date stamped.
- Providing a synthetic time sheet by Sunday Evening for works completed for the previous week.
The desired candidate will have the below tickets
- Driving License and Towing License
- Confined Spaces Medium or High
- Ability to work in the BT Network
- NRSWA Unit 1 Minimum
- SA002 Safety Underground
- K006 Heavy Cabling & SDMB5 in Duct
- K009-Optical Fibre Cabling and Air Blowing Practices
- K008 Hand Rodding in the UG Network
Have or are willing to obtain the following accreditation: