We require Slaughter Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Pay Rate: £11.69 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime: £17.54 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4pm
Hours Per Week: 40
Job Type: Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
– Previous experience desirable but not essential
– Training will be provided.
– Immediate start
– Permanent roles
– Competitive salary
– 29 days paid holiday
– Monday – Friday work pattern
– Overtime available
– Refer a Friend scheme
– High street discounts
– Free On-site parking
– Discounted staff sales
– Ongoing training & career progression
– Long service & recognition awards
– Company Life Insurance
– Quarterly attendance draw
– Company share save scheme
– Work to guidelines for hygienic slaughter, dressing and evisceration of animals.
– Maintain proper knowledge and use of slaughter equipment, including knives.
– Working on a production line
These Production Operative (Slaughter) positions are in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland
For more information regarding this role please call 028 2542 0140 or send CV to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org