Site Supervisor x2
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
- Manage workflows – survey and programme work streams for the supply chain and organise staff to carry out required works as efficiently as possible.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from allocation to closure. This includes managing quality and the return of relevant packs (fibre and civils) to close out jobs.
- Ensure policies, procedures and processes are communicated and understood by crews on site.
- Address non-conformance/non-compliance early in order to minimise cost impact.
- Coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
- Set realistic weekly KPI’s and deliver them in order to ensure good performance.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site to identify and implement innovations that improve site safety.
- Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the Works Control and Noticing departments.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with the Client and Works Control.
- Identify where DFE'S are required and prepare submission to the Client for approval.
- Manage and maintain existing LA relationships – carry out joint site meetings with the Client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identify Client needs and commercial opportunities – feedback on this to your Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
- Feed up correct reporting to the Project Manager and feed down precise instructions to the workforce.
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
- Understand the importance of closing jobs to reduce WIP and increase cash in the business.
- Understand the importance of WIP v Cash.
- Strategic & Commercial Awareness: Understand and take into consideration business impact of decisions, operational and client requests.
- Understand how to process DFE's and gain relevant approvals.
- Understanding and defining what good quality on site looks like – know the best practice for the delivery of our work.
- NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
- Experience and knowledge in regard to Craft and CPI standard for ROI and UK.
- An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the Client.
- Previous reinstatement experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand Client’s quality requirements.
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
- IOSH desirable.