T: 028 9442 9717
Location – Buttercrane Shopping Centre, Newry
Hours of work – 25 hours per week
Days & times of work – 9am-3.30pm, 4 days per week
Hourly rate – £14.00
As Site Manager you will be a key member of the site management team and you will take responsibility for driving the standards of cleanliness, security and customer service and for managing and motivating your on-site team of 5 staff.
Key Result Areas
- To drive for continuous improvements in the service delivery of the cleaning and security services within the centre
- To understand and respond to the needs of our client through the effective and efficient co-ordination of all services in order to provide an exceptional service.
- To ensure that all of the services provided excel in performance standards and exceed client and customer expectations.
- To contribute to the on-site business and suggest and implement improvements in conjunction with The General Manager and Key Account Manager which will result in improved service and/or reduced costs.
- To maintain all necessary records for the efficient operation of the services using the procedures agreed with The General Manager and Key Account Manager.
CUSTOMER AND CLIENT SATISFACTION
- To plan and co-ordinate regular meetings with the on-site supervisors to identify efficiencies.
- To create and maintain a relationship with our clients to report on service delivery.
- To ensure that all issues and/or complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To maintain and deliver effective communication processes, such as briefing forums, activity, regular feedback reviews formal and informal.
- To ensure we employ the right people with the right skills at the right time.
- To plan training activity in an annual training plan format, to meet both business and development needs following the appraisal process.
- To manage all employee relations issues in line with The Key Account Manager and HR.
- To manage absenteeism for both short and long term absences which affect service delivery, ensuring standard processes are followed to minimise costs.
- To regularly review service standards and identify potential efficiencies to the contract.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of managing the provision of services
- Experience of managing a team of people
- IT literate to include working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administrative experience to include report writing, record keeping, emails, business correspondence and communications
- Operations Management Experience
- SIA Licence
- CCTV Licence
- Experience of working to financial budgets, managing payroll, managing overspending and report writing
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team of people who work shift patterns
- Experience of roster management
- Previous experience working within a shopping centre, retail or leisure industry.
Skill / Abilities
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer focus skills and awareness
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships at a senior level
- Full Driving Licence