Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
Lagan Aviation & Infrastructure is now recruiting for a Site Engineer to join our experienced team
Lagan Aviation & Infrastructure is part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group (£200m turnover business) providing specialist contracting services across the globe. From bespoke civil engineering and M&E projects to plant hire and complex airport projects.
Lagan Aviation & Infrastructure has recently successfully attained places on 3 major civil engineering frameworks across the UK and Ireland – Dublin Airport Airside and Landside Civil Engineering Framework (€325m framework JV with John Sick & Son), RISE Construction Framework (£5m-£15m in North-West, Yorkshire, Humberside and North Wales) and RAGABO National Framework for Civils & Infrastructure (England and NI). In addition, we have won a place on the MOD Overseas Capital Works Framework for the next 5 years (£400million).
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer to join Lagan Aviation & Infrastructure to deliver the Dublin Airport Project. We have included a more detailed list of duties on the attached Job Description.
What you'll bring:
As a Site Engineer your main skills and experience will include:
- A degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or related subject
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Civil Engineering role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to successfully implement, maintain and ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
- Commercially aware of economies and efficiencies
- Full valid driving licence
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office applications
- Working towards professional membership of an appropriate organisation (for example, ICE/CIOB)
- CSR/CSCS Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of using AutoCAD or other equivalent software
- Experience on an Airport Project
Our values are important to how we run our business. We have been awarded Gold Investors in People in recognition of our people management practices and investment in learning and development.
We are therefore looking for candidates that can demonstrate behaviours in line with our core values and continue with our culture of putting people first:
- Open & Honest
How we’ll reward you:
In return, we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Our Core Benefits include:
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Car Allowance & fuel card
- Training & Development opportunities
- Mentoring and career pathway
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
LAGAN AVIATION & INFRASTRUCTURE AND THE LAGAN SCG ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER