Service / Maintenance Technician
T: 02890 385 888
Do you have the skills to effectively diagnose a range of mechanical issues and carry out effective repairs accordingly?
Do you possess excellent engagement skills to ensure consistently high levels of customer satisfaction?
The ideal person will have/be:
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ Qualifications obtained within the last 5 years
- Previous experience in a franchised car dealership
- Practical knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment/techniques
- The ability to work in a busy environment to a high standard Able to maximise ‘Fix First Visit’ performance
- Productive and able to achieve efficiency targets
- Able to complete accurate EVHC reports embracing CiT Now Video Technology
- A full driving licence (and be aged over 21 for insurance purposes)
- Previous VAG franchise experience
If you believe you can demonstrate these skills, click the Apply button and if successful, we can offer an outstanding career opportunity.