Senior Software Developer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Senior Software Developer – (Job Ref: 22N/SENS)
Randox Laboratories (County Antrim) are currently seeking Senior Software Developers who want the unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of medical device research and development. This role is an opportunity to introduce and establish new technologies to make maintenance of legacy software more efficient and to contribute to innovations for new software releases. The successful candidate will report to the MDx Software Development Team Leader. These full-time permanent positions will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
• Participation in software engineering and development of C# .NET applications
• Maintenance of legacy C# .NET software sustems
• Engineering and development of C# software systems for automation of molecular diagnostics assays
• Engineering and development of C# software systems for automated manufacturing lines
• Dynamic (in-development) testing
• Code reviews
• 3rd level Software Engineering / Development qualification
• At least 3 years industry experience developing in a C# .NET environment
• Experience in development to design patterns (MVVM etc.)
• Proven record of successful software release
• Enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the latest industry technologies
• SQL databases
• Web development
• Networks (TCP/IP etc.)
• Cybersecurity technologies and techniques
• Software development/engineering for HMI/UI
• Software development/engineering for medical devices
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.