T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Senior Scientists – (Job Code: 22N/SSCJ)
Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from experienced Scientists to join our growing R&D teams. We haves some exciting projects across our many R&D teams. We are looking for Senior Scientists from a variety of scientific backgrounds, including Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Forensics, and Pharmacology. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch. We are a global company that can offer exposure to unique R&D work as well as career progression opportunities.
• Qualified to degree level in a science-related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 year’s previous experience.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management.
• PhD or Master’s
• Degrees within a science discipline; biochemistry, molecular biology, forensic, pharmacological and related research scientific discipline.
• Strong technical and scientific skills with proven experience in research and development.
• Evidence of leadership management experience.
• Proven track record to work in a collaborative team environment across multiple disciplines.
• Evidence of peer-reviewed publication in internationally recognised peer reviewed journals.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.