T: 028 9442 9717
Location – Ballymena
Hours of work – 40 hours per week
Days & times of work – Various on a rota basis
Hourly rate – £10.42
The main purpose of the role include:
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at all times.
• Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
• Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
• Security of the entire site including CCTV monitoring and patrols.
• External patrols to include the surrounding car parks.
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the site.
• Issuing and monitoring of site passes.
• Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the site assignment instructions.
• Ensure full compliance with site policies and procedures.
• Adhering to site regulations, to include fire, health and safety and evacuations.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Current, valid SIA Licence – essential
• Current, valid SIA CCTV licence – desirable
• First Aid Certificate – desirable
• 5 year checkable background – essential
• Customer Service Training – desirable
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Robinson Services is a Disability Confident Employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance