T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group require a hardworking and motivated Security Operative in CAFRE Loughry Campus
40 Hours per week
Sunday-Thursday midnight – 8am
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Wellness programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Represent Mount Charles and its clients in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest of company standards.
- To provide Security Guarding cover and mobile cleaning cover to designated sites
- Liaise with clients and employees alike
- Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgement
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Report defects, deficiencies, health & safety-related issues, all incidents, accidents and emergencies to your line manager with minimum delay.
- Any other duties as required.
- Hold a valid SIA & CCTV Licence (Guarding or Door Supervisor as minimum level) and maintain these whilst employed by Mount Charles
- Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer may be subject to the relevant security clearance needed.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE