T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles are looking for a hardworking and motivated Security Guard to join their team at Dunbia Security located in Dungannon.
Must be aged 18 or older.
- 24 Hours per week.
- Saturday and Sunday
- 8am – 8pm
- Possibility to gather more hours by covering security shifts during the week days.
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Represent Mount Charles and its clients in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest of company standards.
- To provide Security Guarding cover and mobile cleaning cover to designated sites
- Liaise with clients and employees alike
- Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgement
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Report defects, deficiencies, health & safety-related issues, all incidents, accidents and emergencies to your line manager with minimum delay.
- Hold a valid SIA (Guarding or Door Supervisor as minimum level) and maintain these whilst employed by Mount Charles
- Fully flexible in relation to the hours of work as evenings and weekend work will be required.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Good time-management skills
- Computer Literate.
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer will be subject to the relevant security clearance needed., including a full five year checkable history.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE