T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Science Placement Opportunities – 23N/PLCS
At Randox we are offering exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, self-motivated Scientists to obtain a placement with an innovative and rapidly growing company at our sites within Crumlin and Antrim Town.
Each Placement role offered by Randox is specifically designed to provide a real hands-on work experience that releases the full potential of each students and provide them with the opportunities to make a difference to our business and those who benefit from our products.
No two days will ever be the same as you start this learning experience, gaining first-class knowledge in the research and development of our world-renowned diagnostic tests.
We have over 50 roles available within the following teams:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Organic/Synthetic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Immunoassay Development
- Clinical Testing
- Food Diagnostics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Studying a science degree
- A strong academic record to date
- A high level of business acumen
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet deadlines / targets
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and office packages
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer