Sales Support Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Support Executive – (Job Ref: 23N/SSWW)
Location: Ardmore, Crumlin. Shift: 8:40am – 5:20pm
Randox Health currently has multiple vacancies for a target driven individual in the position of a Sales Support Executive to join our dynamic and growing Clinical Sales team.
This role would be based at our HQ in Ardmore near Crumlin.
- Support in the admin procedures across the team including Sales/CRM reports and tracking KPI compliance.
- Working with sales team globally with reporting, lead generation, marketing plans and supporting with analysis.
- Helping to contact our partners to arrange appointments.
- Project promotion for new products.
- Territory analysis to ensure that all markets are being fully covered.
- Tracking progress of current and new potential partners.
- Customer product tracking.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Experience in a sales support role would be advantageous.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.