T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – WA, Australia – (Job Ref: 24I/PERT)
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Sales Executive based in New South Wales / Australia Capital Territory. This role will involve the sales and promotion of the Randox clinical product portfolio nationally – developing business with current customer as well as winning new business.
The position will be based in Western Australia; however, extensive travel may be required throughout the country.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales.
- Responsible for Ales performance of defined territory and management of end user customers.
- Sales and promotion of Randox clinical products to metro and regional WA Customers.
- Cold calling existing customers as well as finding new potential clients.
- Consistent achievement of KPIs and sales targets.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
- This will be a field-based role, in which you will be required to visit customers regularly to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science, or Business – Related discipline.
- Experience in working to and achieving targets.
- Proactive approach and self – starter.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Previous experience working to targets and KPIS
- Previous laboratory – based work experience.
- Proven track record in sales within a science background would be highly advantageous.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.