T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Szczecin, Poland – (Job Ref: 22I/SESZ)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based in Szczecin, Poland. As a Sales Executive, you would contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end user customers.
• To focus significantly on growing new business in the intended territory.
• Managing key relations with our current customer base.
• The successful candidate should be able to adhere to the Randox sales process.
• Preparing sales reports, attending Randox promotional events and manage key customers.
• Conduct market research into potential business opportunities for new Randox products.
• The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
• This will be a field-based role, in which you will be required to visit customers regularly to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market.
• Confident of the phone – willing to speak to customers.
• Experience within the Polish diagnostics/laboratory experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise working procedures.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
• Candidate should possess a full driving licence.
• Willingness to travel.
• Sales Experience.
• A Biology Degree.
Please ensure that your CV is submitted to us in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.