T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Cardiff – 22/SEGH
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in the Cardiff Area. The role will involve the sale and promotion of the Randox product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox Laboratories.
As a Sales Executive, you will spend a considerable amount of time out in the field visiting existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our clients’ target area, focusing on promoting our products and increasing sales. The role will be responsible for the Cardiff and for travelling purposes the ideal candidate would be based in the region.
- To Increase sales of Randox products, including the Vivalytic, Health home testing kits and 3rd Party Bloods Service in Cardiff
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Handle customer queries in a timely manner
- Organise and conduct customer visits to increase product awareness
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, or life Science discipline (2:1) or above)
- A willingness to travel extensively
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A valid driving licence
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.