T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
International Sales Executive – Lublin – (Job Ref: 24I/BLIN)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based in Lublin. As an international Sales Executive, you would contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end user customers.
- To contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by development and maintaining customers through providing a high level of support and service as a salesperson.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- Management of key accounts.
- Market research into the potential business opportunities for new and current Randox product lines.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- This will be a field-based role, in which you will be required to visit customers regularly to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market and may require international travel to attend sales conferences/ training.
- Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience within the polish diagnostics market.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise working procedures.
- The ability to apply and further develop the ability to recognise the most profitable course of actions.
- Qualified to at least a degree level.
- Experience in working to and achieving targets.
- High degree of self-motivation
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a full driving license
- Flexible, as the nature of this position will require to work such hours deemed necessary to complete the responsibilities.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
Please ensure that your CV is submitted to us in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills.