T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based in Brussels, Belgium.
As a Sales Executive, you would contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and developing business interest to customers.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- Managing key relations with our current customer base of Toxicology business.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are underrepresented.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- Regular travel throughout the region to visit customers to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business-related discipline.
- Full clean driving license.
- Live within the region.
- Willingness to extensively travel throughout the region.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients and business partners.
- Fluency in English and the local languages.
- Previous experience in a sales position.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Please ensure you CV is submitted in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.