T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive –Taiwan – (Job Ref: 23I/AIWA)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing Clinical Sales team. This is a home/field-based position covering Taiwan and surrounding areas. As a Sales Executive, you would contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end user customers.
This will be a field-based role, in which you will be required to visit customers regularly to promote products and expand sales revenue in the market.
- The development of our business interests with our range of clinical products in a hugely diverse sales territory, in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan.
- Managing and building key relations with customers.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- To contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing relationships with new and existing customers through providing a high level of support and service as a salesperson, with exceptional technical knowledge.
- Qualified to a degree level in a life science or business discipline.
- A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Taiwan.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market.
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working to and achieving targets.
- Be able to communicate in English both verbally and written.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Please submit all CVS and applications in English.