T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – São Paulo (North) (Job Ref: 23I/SENP)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in the Northern area of São Paulo, Brazil.
The role will involve the promotion of the Randox brand and the sales of Randox Clinical products by focusing on existing customers and developing new customer.
- Adherence to the Randox Sales Process.
- Preparation of sales reports and sales projects.
- Direct sales of Randox products to end-users and distributors.
- Management of key accounts.
- Based in Brazil with extensive travel throughout the assigned territory.
- Identify strategic market research for business opportunities in order to grow revenue in the region.
- Monitoring and updating of CRM tool as part of daily role.
- Setting up and manning of exhibitions and seminars.
- Although a field role, the successful candidate will work with a team of staff based throughout Brazil.
- Essential to speak English.
- Experience within the Brazilian Diagnostic Market.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise working procedures.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a full driving license.
Please ensure your application is submitted to us in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.