Job Title: Sales Consultant
Contract Type: Permanent
Contracted Hours: Part-Time (13.5-20 hours per week)
Salary: OTE £25,000-32500 (pro rata, per annum).
Closing date for applications: 13th June 2023
The Right Opportunity?
Do you cherish a challenge, have fire in your belly and like to work in a rewarding retail environment?
Have you proven success in a ‘direct sales environment’?
Do you understand retail and have the skills to work as a team player and drive rapport with colleagues across the business?
If you’ve answer YES to all three questions, then this could be right opportunity for you…
A bit about Dreams & Sofatime…
Our mission is to be the First Choice for Beds and Sofas in Ireland by providing great product, at competitive prices and making every customer experience exceptional. In addition to the competitive salary and bonuses, there are a host of other benefits including a very generous discount scheme and death in service scheme. Furthermore your Branch Manager will make sure you have the best possible start to your career with us. There are also great opportunities to progress.
Your New Role
Bringing together a passion for customers and the determination to recommend & sell our outstanding product range, you will take personal responsibility for:
• Providing every customer with an exceptional in store experience.
• Taking the time to get to know and understand each customers needs.
• Fully involved in store layout plans and changes, your ideas can make a valued difference.
To succeed in this role…
• The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
• You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
• You’ll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and bank holidays and some evenings.
*Please note the closing date may change if the company have received a suitable number of applications.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. Only completed applications will be considered. To start the process click Apply Now button below.