With 17 branches, a strong on-line trading platform and centralised warehousing and distribution facilities Fane Valley Stores is Northern Irelands leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. Our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join the team based between our Head Office in Moira and our Portadown Store.
Job Ref No: FVS/SA/11/23
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner;
- Assisting with stock management and product replenishment;
- Processing orders for visual and electronic livestock identification products;
- Supporting other store functions when needed;
- Complying with relevant legal obligations.
- A good basic education which includes GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent);
- Previous work experience in a retail environment;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Cash handling experience;
- Be computer literate;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
- Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Ideally have an interest and qualification in agriculture;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry would be an advantage.
In return, the company offers an attractive rate of pay and benefits package which includes Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or apply on our GET GOT platform: https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Friday 1st December 2023.
Fane Valley Stores is an equal opportunities employer