RIQAS Technical Support Administrator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
RIQAS Technical Support Administrator – (Job Ref: 22N/RQSA)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Administrator to work in the RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) Department based in Randox Science Park in Antrim.
The role covers multiple aspects in the provision of proficiency testing (External Quality Assessment) services offered by Randox to clinical laboratories worldwide, including, but not limited to, the following.
• Data analysis and report generation associated with technical queries, participant feedback, operation, and development of the RIQAS Scheme
• The provision of information and assistance in the promotion and development of RIQAS
• Administrative duties involved in the forecasting, tracking of Key Performance Indicators and production of RIQAS programmes
• Communication with participants and maintenance of their associated details on RIQAS database.
• Communication with participants, distributor, and other business staff in relation to product changes or other information
• Computer literacy essential with the ability to demonstrate fast and accurate typing.
• Ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of motivation.
• Ability to act on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
• High standard of general education, or at least 3 years work experience in a customer service role.
• Background in Biological Science.
• Previous experience in a technical support role.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.