RIQAS Technical Support Administrator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
RIQAS Technical Support Administrator – (Job Ref: 22N/TSAS)
Randox Laboratories Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Administrator based at our Science Park in Co. Antrim. This will be an office-based role to provide administrative support in the technical support and develop of (RRIQAS), our international external quality assessment scheme for clinical laboratories.
- Data analysis and report generation associated with technical queries, participant feedback, operation, and development of the Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme (RIQAS).
- The provision of information and assistance in the promotion and development of RIQAS.
- Administrative duties involved in the forecasting, tracking of Key Performance Indicators and production of RIQAS programmes.
- Communication with participants and maintenance of their contact and assay details on RIQAS database.
- Communication with participants, distributor, and other business staff in relation to product changes or other information.
- The use of Respond software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries, with the subsequent filing of completed paperwork.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Computer literacy essential, proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, with the ability to demonstrate fast and accurate typing.
- Ability to input and record data accurately and effectively.
- Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- High standard of general education or at least 3 years work experience in a customer service role.
- Background in Biological Sciences.
- Previous experience in a technical support role.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.